The Dental unit of Nawaloka Hospital is committed to delivering a high level of care to all patients. International benchmarks and standards are adhered to, providing the highest quality of service. A full range of oral care services for patients of all age groups are thereby offered by a team of well experienced medical personnel.
In line with the patient centric policy adopted by the hospital, the best and most modern equipment has been invested on to ensure that you will have the best service at all times. Furthermore, the hospital brings together a team of dental specialists with over decades of collective clinical expertise to provide quality specialized dental care at affordable prices.
The Dental Clinic of Nawaloka Hospital provides following services.
- Accident and emergency care for teeth, mouth, jaws & face.
- Dental care for children and Adults.
- Dietary advice and oral hygiene instructions.
- Preventive care for early childhood caries and gum disease.
- Special care for pregnant mothers
- Screening and identification of orofacial lesions
- Permanent restorations with latest technology
- Endodontic treatment with latesttechnology(nerve fillings)
- Crown and bridge work with latest development
- Smile designing and aesthetic restorations
- Teeth whitening with many cosmetic options
- Dental implants and facial implants
- Removable dentures and fixed prosthesis with advanced treatment modalities
- Correction of malocclusions with fixed/removable appliances
- Surgical removal of impacted/wisdom teeth under local/general anesthesia
- Surgical removal of cystic lesions of jaws
- Surgical reduction of facial bone fractures
- Surgical correction of jaw deformities
- Surgical correction of congenital abnormalities of mouth ,jaws and face (e.g. cleft lip/palate)
- Treatment for cancers/benign tumors of orofacial region
- Scar reduction and cosmetic treatments.