General Surgery – Laproscopic Cholecystectomy
Normal Room - 2 Days
- A Surgical procedure performed to remove the gallbladder and gallstones.
- Gallbladder removal surgery is usually performed with minimum invasive techniques.
- The medical name for this procedure is Laproscopic cholecystectomy or Laproscopic Gall bladder removal.
- Anesthesia Type -General Anesthesia
- Type of case – Major (1-2 hours)
- Surgical Procedure Performed for the reconstruction of the eardrum (tympanic membrane) and /or the small bones of the middle ear (ossicles)
- Types of case – Major (1-2 hours)
- Anesthesia type – GA